This past week in Orem I was so excited to introduce Nash to his Great Grandparents. It was a very needed visit for all of us and I am so grateful we made the effort to see each other.
Nash was entertained by Grandma Elaine and fell asleep on her shoulder. Grandpa Bruce educated my mom and I on genealogy...we verified the sad fact that Darin and I are related...AHHH!! (at least it is several generations down the line.) Thanks Grandpa Bruce and Grandma Elaine for letting us come visit! We love you guys very much!


2 comments:
You and Darin are related!!! Oh no!! Just kidding. If I'm related to my husband it would have to be really far out. Well it looks like you are keeping pretty busy with seeing Darin's family, your grandparents and everything. Are you in Blanding yet or are you still up in Northern Utah?
These pictures are so cute of everyone. I wish I would have been able to come! P.S., Christina, thanks for all your "efforts" on my behalf - I'm excited! :)
Post a Comment