Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jessica visits!


One of my favorite things about living in Southern California is the occasional drop in of an old friend. I love to have people drop in and stay with us while they are on vacation. It is a good time to catch up on old times. Nash and I are were fortunate to have Jessica and her friends stay with us on their way to six flags...they are too brave, that place is fun but it also scares the heck out of me!! I am sure they had a ton of fun and I am so happy I got to see her!

2 comments:

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

Oh good you had visitors! Tell Jessica I said hi. Nash looks so cute in that picture. I hope all is going well with you.

Jay Jones said...

That's so exciting! I bet Jessica had fun coming to see you!