Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nash meets Kenzie!

Meet Kenzie...
My good friend Heather had Kenzie on the 4th of July...today my friends Briana, Stacey and I were able to welcome Heather and Kenzie home.
She is a sweet little baby, and is very loved by her big sisters Cora and Alexa.
This was a fun outing and a much needed break from my house. Heather, Stacey and Briana are such good friends. They have helped me so much while Darin has been gone by organizing meals, getting me out of the house to exercise, or just by coming over on Wednesday nights to "Scrapbook"/watch "So You Think You Can Dance". I am so grateful for their willingness to hold Nash when he is upset or comfort me when I am having a bad day! You all are the best!!

Heather lived across the merry-go-round from me. We became friends when we began running together and I tutored her daughter Cora. Heather was the first person to come to the hospital when I had Nash and was there when Darin couldn't be reached. I am so grateful for her friendship. She is moving to Idaho in August and I am going to miss her friendship greatly!!!







Nash and Kenzie are 6 weeks apart. It was fun being pregnant at the same time as Heather. We were able to keep each other motivated to exercise and she was good as reassuring me that I was okay when the weird pregnancy stuff happened...hallelujah the pregnancy is over!!
It is more fun having sweet little babies like Nash and Kenzie!




Cute Addison (Briana's daughter) loves the babies!

6 comments:

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

I'm glad that you have good friends over there that help take care of you. It sounds like you have a strong support network there.

Jeanine said...

YEAH for friends! They are so cute together. I love the bucket pictures. they are really cute, you did a very good job on them. I hope that the time passes quick.

lcdiaz said...

Hey Christina, im so glad that you commented on my blog. your boy is so cute! I love the bucket pictures too! So cute. Keep in touch with me

Jay Jones said...

Christina!!! I love your blog! Nash is getting so big! There are so many fun pictures, and it is so fun to see all of your "mommy" stuff! Your mom said you are coming to Blanding, that will be so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi..! I have another question, don't know if you know the answer but do you know how Brooke makes her pictures have that glow over them and around the people?

Christian said...

Oh, I'm so glad you have good friends to take care of you and for you to take care of. Life is so much easier when you have people close to you. And so sorry you missed the 4th in Blanding too. I didn't realize how much I would miss it until everyone started posting about their good time there. Oh well. And it was cool to read the Jessica visited you! I always thought y'all (Boof's friends) were so cool!!!