Sunday, March 21, 2010

Gator Lovin'...

Our last day in Sarasota was spent at the Sarasota Jungle Garden's. This was my favorite place of our whole trip. It was so fun watching Nash interact with all the animals. His first animal encounter was a small alligator. I had my settings messed up on my camera so the first few pictures are a little washed out. I as so sick after I reviewed my pictures because Nash was so into this gator with absolutely NO FEAR! Good thing Grandpa Willardson was on top of the picture taking as well.


The second encounter with the alligator I got the settings right and he loved the gator just as much!
I really did not want to hold the alligator but I knew I would regret not doing it. So I sucked up my fear and held the scaly creature, and it felt like a purse...haha!
He was a little to close to my face and I was hungry...;)

1 comment:

Jenae said...

Love the last couple of you, Chris! This place looks AWESOME!!!