Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Philadelphia
The last day Cody spent with us we took a trip down to Philadelphia. We of course went to the aquarium because that seems to be our theme for this year (have you noticed..haha). Nash fell asleep right when we got in the car so we drove around Independence Square and saw the Liberty Bell from the car as well as all the awesome buildings in that area. Then I thought Cody needed a "REAL" Philly Cheese steak so we went over to Pat's.
This is looking at Philly from the Adventure Aquarium which is in Camden, New Jersey.
Nash sure does miss his Uncle Cody.
Shhh their sleeping...

WAKE UP HIPPOS!

The monkey on Nash's back is a back-pack leash. I always thought that was ridiculous but then we tried it out here at the aquarium and I LOVE it! He was able to roam around but we had complete control of where he was. Made life so much easier!
This tank of colorful fish was awesome!
Nash had to lay down to get the full view of the shark tank...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Going to the aquarium was right up Cody's alley!!! I'll bet he enjoyed that more than Nash did!!! Great activity!
Oh my heavens what GREAT pictures!!! That place looks amazing!!! Savannah would have loved that!!! Is Nash a big animal lover too?
Post a Comment