Darin's conference was from 8am - 12pm Monday - Friday. I woke up early (5am) every morning and hit the motel gym (plowing through the weight loss challenge!). The first few days in Sarasota, Nash and I spent most of the morning and afternoon doing this...
Poor little buddy, he just wasn't feeling well. He didn't like the sleeping arrangement of the pack and play and decided our king size bed was big enough for the WHOLE family! That didn't last long it is supposed to be a restful vacation...so I made Nash a bed on the floor and that is where he slept the entire week. (By the way this rug is not the bed I made him.:)
Tuesday afternoon we made our way down to the Siesta Key Beach, which is known for its white beautiful sand. I am a big fan of running on the beach and begged Darin to run with me. This is the purpose I wanted to bring the jogging stroller with us! We ran for 4 miles and FROZE our buns off. There were a ton of walkers and all of them dressed for a blizzard...NOT US! BRRRR.....sheesh we left Pennsylvania for the sunshine state....WHERE WAS THE SUNSHINE?!?
There are A LOT of pictures of Darin and Nash but I couldn't throw them out, I LOVE THEM ALL! :)
Darin and Nash loved all the shells on this beach. This one still had a little critter in it...
2 comments:
oh i bet it was a whole 70 degrees...waa a run on the beach...waa, J/K with ya, Nash is so dang cute.
Yes it was so cold. Well your next trip to Fl. will be nice and hot. I love the pictures thank you so much for keeping us up to date and reliving the fun times we had there with you guys. Love Mom
Post a Comment