My mom and I were able to travel to Orem on Friday. Nash was the best little traveler, he slept all the way to Mesquite. I had Nash ride in a convertible car seat and I think it was the best decision ever. His head was fully supported and the chair is nice and soft. This picture is a mirror I rigged up so I could see him from the front seat. It was fun to see his smiles as I was driving.
3 comments:
That is cute! Sounds like you are doing quite a bit of traveling. How does he handle that, or are you lucky and he sleeps the entire time? Have fun in Blanding while you are there! And the good news is there are some people there you can visit. Tell your family hi!
I love this pic! So cute!!
ps- did you know that they have baby view mirrors at WalMart for like 3 bucks? They aren't nearly as big as the one you have, but they do suction to the window..
Post a Comment