Monday, July 7, 2008

Growing like a weed in a bucket!

Can you tell I have a lot of time on my hands right now! I have made my child into a hobby...I found this bucket at Target on clearance and decided to squish Nash inside of it. I am glad I did it last week because he is growing like a weed.
Last week at 5 weeks old...





AND Now at 6 weeks he looked like this when I tried to do it again...
HAHA!!
He got so mad at me. But I was not satisfied so I squished him into it another way...
HAHA...POOR LITTLE MAN!
He is still so little but definitely GROWING!

8 comments:

Laura said...

LOL - Christina, he is SO cute! I love the picture of him at 6 weeks - he's totally giving you a look like "Uh, yeah - this isn't going to work". What a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck how funny! Isn't it SOOO fun to pick on our children who can't defend themselves all for the sake of getting a great pic?! LOL What a cute little boy you have. I bet u guys r missing the daddy man, but at least u have lil Nash to keep you company, and not to mention keep u occupied by letting u stick him into things that he's too big for. LOL ps- i have a question, how do you put that black foggy outside on your pics?

Andy & Alicia said...

Those pictures are so cute!! I laughed so hard at the one where he looks like a giant in the bucket, that one was way funny. I'm happy that you are keeping busy without your hubby, that would be super hard!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Cool beans!!! THANKS!!

The Willardson Family said...

Nash is adorable. He is getting so BIG! Your pics are so cute. Come see us soon. I can't wait to see the little guy!

Wesley Family said...

Wow! These are adorable!!! What a little sweetheart!

Heidi Davies said...

Love the pictures. When Carly's born, can I borrow the bucket?

Randy & JoAnna said...

That's child abuse, and I'm turning you into the proper authorities! Just kidding.........

JoAnna told me to put my name on this so that you know it was me that said it, not her.

Randy ;)