This is how Nash and I communicate with Darin...

The webcam is one of the greatest inventions ever! We love it! Really it helps with the homesickness, and Darin is able to see and talk to Nash.
Ahhhhhh my Daddy's a computer!!!
(Seriously my kid is going to be so confused, I call a computer Daddy and the dog "Bug".)

Look at how happy Darin is on the computer...Nash looks a little confused. It will be nice when we do not have to communicate like this anymore, but for now it is great to be able to see and hear one another. I am soooo grateful for technology!
5 comments:
How fun... that is so funny! Way cool that you can do that tho huh?! Makes it easier.. Nash is so cute...
(I know it's late, but Trev's night schedule is really messing me up too.) That is so awesome. Nash really is growing. He looks so alert. We are excited to try out our camera on our new computer. Trevor actually returned the one he just bought and is getting another one on line, but we'll get in touch with you when it gets here. Then we can really confuse Nash.
you better come see us when u are here!!
Chris, Nash is so cute!!! I hope you do okay for the rest of the time without Darin. It can't be easy being a doctor's wife. I work with a few docs and I feel bad for their wives and kids. Anyway, take care! Love ya.
BOOF
haha... I'm glad my kid isn't the only one that thinks the computer is a dada, or the cell phone! LOL!
Post a Comment