Thursday, July 24, 2008

Owwwwwie 2 Month Shots!



Our little buddy received his 2 month shots today. I don't know who it was more traumatic for him or me. These are the days I really miss Darin...he obviously is better at the medical care stuff!

Nash is becoming a big boy! He now weighs 10 lbs 10 oz and is 21 1/2 inches long. YEAH he is growing!! He is in the 7th %ile in weight and 20th %ile in length. (When he was born his weight was in the -2 %ile...haha)

I have decided Nash needs a new Pediatrician, his doctor is nice but when Nash is screaming I can't understand a word she is saying, so my questions go unanswered...she is from Ciro.

These pictures are from the other night. Nash was in such a good mood, and my mom and I were taking full advantage of the smiles. I love how squished his face gets when I dress him. Such a sweet baby! Tomorrow we head for Utah to see the Willardsons. We are so excited to see all the family!




5 comments:

Wesley Family said...

So cute! I know how hard those shot appointments are. No fun at all. Hopefully we will get to see you when you come out!

lcdiaz said...

I hate shot days! Kaiden's are coming up....can't wait :( Nash is so cute! You got some great pics

Anonymous said...

lol I thought you meant 2 month picture "shots" until I read your comments... ahhh I'm so smart. Cute pics, I can't wait to see you guys!! Buggy too!! AHHHH! Kya is SO excited..

Anonymous said...

I know I have probably told you before I LOVE my boys pediatrician! Both of the doctors are younger and speak perfect English! Our Dr. Liu (pronounced Lou) loves us and we always ask about his kids and he is the best. He takes all insurances besides Kaiser - of course! Dr. Tsai is the other and Emily Robertson used to visit him and loved him Let me know and I can give you his number.

Bree and Addi said...

HE IS SO CUTE! I miss you guys! Time to come back... ha ha... Hope you're having fun in Utah... keep blogging please! :)