Tuesday, July 1, 2008

These are for Daddy!

Nash and I had some fun taking pictures last week and I thought we would share them with Darin (and all of you of course). I am a sucker for black and white pictures.

He can almost hold up that nice round noggin of his.
Nash's arms and hands are his favorite things. He hates to have them swaddled. He loves to stretch and play with his hands.


Deep thinker like his father....




Mr. Bright Eyes!


Darin look at his arm in the last picture...Nash wants to say...
"No Way Daddy! No Way!" ....hehe (inside joke)

4 comments:

Bree and Addi said...

Wait... his eyes are OPEN! Did you take these at 3 am! LOL! He's so stinkin cute, little baby Nash! :)

Christian said...

He is so beautiful! I'm glad he's such a good baby. I promise it's a huge blessing! I hope you continue to stay strong while "daddy" is away. Good luck to ya!

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

Cute pictures!! Did you take those photo's? You should go professional! Your baby Nash is so cute. I hope everything is going well for you. Keep posting, I love your posts and seeing all your pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Stinkin' cute Chris! I LOVE the red bucket pic at the top!! Cute lil boy he is. I wanna meet this handsome little devil...