Nash had it in his mind that while we were in Utah was needed to go fishing and visit the dinosaur museum. It rained a bit while we were there so we figured it would be a perfect day to go. School was still in session in Utah so their was NO ONE there.
The more I look at my indoor pictures especially the museum ones I am reminded how bad I want/need an external flash. Just add that to the many other accessories I want for photography!
Asa was a little nervous about the dinosaurs.
I want one of these magnetic boards in my house! Nash and I had a fun time putting the dinosaurs together.
I think our favorite part was the hands on kids exhibit. Where Nash could play in the water and sand with toy dinosaurs. He loves to do imagination play, and I love watching him.
I loved seeing him just jump right in and play with the other kids.
It was such a special day with Grandma. Thank you for taking us, we love being with you!
He seems a bit nervous! lol
Nash demanded that all of us stand on this scale to see if we weighed as much as a dinosaur....we were pretty close!
Nash wanted to be sure I took a picture of these dinosaur things so that Daddy will know what he needs to buy next time we come to Utah.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Willardson for the fun time in northern Utah!

No comments:
Post a Comment