Nash's preschool class took a field trip to the Lehigh Valley Zoo. I love the LV Zoo. It is such a fun LITTLE zoo, it doesn't take all day and it is just enough animals to keep this age interested. We first met with one of the workers and she showed up some of the animals. She was a bit annoying as she went off on a rant about how people in the west are murdering the prairie dogs which are prey for the black foot ferret. So since the prairie dog population is decreasing the black foot ferret almost went extinct...oops!
She let the kids touch a couple of the animals. Nash was less then thrilled about it and she REALLY tried hard to get him to participate...NOT HAPPENING!
Asa on the other hand was going NUTS because he REALLY wanted to get his hands on those animals...that could have been tragic for the animal!
Such a cute little class!
Ha! I couldn't resist taking a picture of these zebra's...
Nash was funny. He is such a social little butterfly. He wanted nothing to do with the animals as much as he wanted to be walking, standing or talking with his friends.
This is Nash's little friend of 2 years Joseph. He is a cute kid. They both received speech together.
This was a fun outing and I realized how blessed I was to be able to stay home with my boys so that I could do fun things like this with them. I hope I can always participate in their classes!
No comments:
Post a Comment