Sunday, August 11, 2013

The BIG Birthday Bash was completely out of control. Our yard sale was in full swing outside.  Darin, Riley and Adam were manning that while I handled the billion little party animals!  I felt like I was totally organized for the party but when it came down to executing it, I was a mess!  Thankfully I have some wonderful friends that helped me every step of the way. BIG thanks to Betsy, Christine M., Christine R., Kristen, Malesa, Kristi and Stacia!  All of these pictures were taken by Stacia.  Thank YOU!
We began the party with a pinata...according to Nash a party is not a party without a pinata!

 Nash was the first to take a swing at it.
 I was upstairs swinging the pinata so I didn't see the mayhem of gathering the candy...too funny!

 Next we headed outside for our angry bird water balloon launch.
 I wanted to use the rubber bands as launchers but it didn't quite work so we had the kids just throw the balloons at the boxes.  They loved it!
 We then had cake.
Asa got his very own cake.  He was a bit overwhelmed by all the kids, and SUPER tired from missing his morning nap. Although once he got started he enjoyed the yumminess and ended up a ball of icing mess!

 Then we let the kids run wild playing in the water outside.  Of course it had to be the coldest day of the week.  Although, he kids didn't mind and went crazy!


 Elli and India were great helpers with the kiddos.  We sure miss these girls!

 Emory was the ring leader in building a "structure" to protect them from the water.

 

I love this last picture.  Look at the mess they made.  haha.  They totally had so much fun.  I love all of these crazy kids!!!
In the end I am so happy we had this birthday party so Nash and Asa could have one last HOORAH with their friends!

No comments: