Sunday, August 18, 2013

Grandpa Willardson

Grandpa Willardson was dealing with a broken rib(s) while we were there and was in a lot of pain.  He was so good to spend so much time with us even though I am sure he would have much rather been laying in his bed heavily medicated!  (ok that is what I would have wanted to do!)

 He has always been a get on the floor and play with the grandkids type of Grandpa.  They love that about him.  Although, Asa was a little worried this time and was making a break for the comfort of his blanky!

 In the above picture there is a little doll of the BYU mascot.  Asa was in love with that thing.  He would smile so big when he saw it and wanted to hold it all the time.  I think I need to introduce him to Big Blue the Aggie mascott!!!! ;)

No comments: