Church is a bit ridiculous when you have a child under 18 months. There were times I wondered why I went, but then I remember the reasons for church and the example I was setting for the children. :) Anyway most of the time Asa was WAY to loud to be in any class so I would be walking the halls. Thankfully we would be in good company.
Such a cute little crew! There were funny to watch as they would crowd together and steal each others binki's. I think at this point Asa was the oldest and the only one NOT crawling.

Asa was a HUGE fan of sister Terri Bussiere. He loved her and would point at her when ever she came around, like he wanted her to hold him. She would snuggle right up to her. It was so cute and she loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment